Commemorating 125th birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar, the makers of Marathi film ‘Jayanti’ have released on YouTube the film’s first song ‘Ghe Bhimacha Naav’. Penned by lyricist Keshav Gajbhiye ‘Kirtinand’ and composed by music director Bhupesh Sawai, the pulsating new song is dedicated to Bhim Jayanti that is celebrated with great pomp and show across the world on 14 April every year.
‘Ghe Bhimacha Naav’ can be watched on YouTube channel of Meliorist Films. The song’s audio in MP3 format and its Ringtone can be downloaded from the website of Meliorist Films.
‘Ghe Bhimacha Naav’ is rapidly gaining popularity among the audiences as the producers are promoting it aggressively on social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp. They are making all efforts to ensure that the song is played at every 14 April celebrations and becomes a hit among people across Maharashtra.
‘Jayanti’ is a contemporary story that tries to interpret the relevance of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar’s thoughts in today’s social scenario. A presentation of Meliorist Film Studio in association with Filmdukes Media Wave Pvt Ltd, the film has been written and directed by Shailesh Narwade.
- Director : Shailesh Narwade
- Director of Photography : Sanket Galactus
- Editor : Prajakt Rebeloma
- Executive Producer : Milind Hemane
- Chief Assistant Director : Rohit Badgujar
- Art Direction : Anil Prajapati & Abhijit Darlinge
- Costumes : Supriya Dhoke & Shrushti Dhoke
- Lyrics : Keshav Gajbhiye (Kirtinand)
- Music Director : Bhupesh Sawai